SALES & REVENUE STRATEGY
The Revenue Strategy team at Graphiq owns the ideation, implementation, testing, and optimization of our monetization products. This team delves into the digital advertising landscape and drives revenue growth across the entire Graphiq network.
As a Revenue Strategist, you will play a direct role in developing and executing strategy across our growing monetization products as we scale revenue at this fast-growing startup. You will spearhead implementation, analysis, and optimization across the following channels: display advertising, native advertising, programmatic operations, and audience extension. You will also be responsible for managing various ad tech platforms and partners, providing analytics, and supporting our sales team for success.
What You’ll Do
- Maximize revenue by implementing effective yield management solutions
- Design and run A/B experiments to test various monetization strategies
- Develop cutting edge sales products and processes
- Implement and optimize direct advertising and audience extension campaigns
- Analyze sources of revenue to inform prioritization decisions across the company
- Manage various ad platforms (DFP), ad networks, and vendor relationships
- Work with 3rd parties to create mutually beneficial partnerships
What We’re Looking For
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think logically
- Demonstrated ability to optimize systems given numerous variables
- Strong interest in technology and startups
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Bias to action and a competitive personality
- Previous experience in AdOps or AdWords is a plus but not required.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience level: our openings span from new grad to experienced professionals. Title and compensation package will be commensurate with experience
Graphiq is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company.